Request a Catalog
Enter for a chance to win a stool just by clicking the above Icon and requesting to receive our catalog.
Learn how to receive up to $5000 back on your tax returns through purchasing one of these amaing tables.
We offer 48 pad colors to match your room color or to enhance the look of your settings.
Select one of our several table top shapes created from years of designing massage table tops for all types of modalities.
Want to take a ride? Here's where we will be next.
- Ergonomic comfort with sit-up adjustability
- Bolster supports the legs of all height patients
- Exceptionally stable when flat – ideal for deep tissue
- Armrest swings away, giving the therapist leg room
- Face rest switches to head rest with neck pillows
Plush, Luxurious Comfort For Spa or Body Treatment The Model 200 PSU, with electric sit-up and high-low adjustability, is ideal for spa and bodywork services. Dual soft-touch foot controls allow ease of adjustability. Moving from flat to a 75 degree sit-up position, the Model 200 PSU is perfect for a variety of treatments, including spa treatments, prenatal massage, and for treating elderly patients or those with back ailments.
The Ultimate in Flexibility
Model 200 PSU STP - The Model 200 PSU STP can be raised to standard massage height or adjusted to any height appropriate for the service being performed. The Model 200 PSU STP is built for versatility with a very low or high working height, low or high armrests, and minimal foot interference.
The Most Stable Platform for Deep Tissue Work
When flat, the Model 200 offers hardworking structural stability for deep tissue or sports massage. The solid all-steel construction keeps the base in place – no movements to interfere with deep tissue work! The table comes in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes to fit any need. Cutout table top designs give therapists easier access to the patient, thereby minimizing back strain.
- Top of wood height at lowest point is 17”
- Top of wood height at highest point is 31”
- Maximum weight lift from lowest point – 700 lbs.
- 115 Volts Standard AC, 4 Amps
- 3” of laminated foam
- 5 year frame warranty
- Air operated foot controls
- Standard 8 ft. power cord
- All UL approved components